Senior Consultant for IT-Security / Access Management (m/f/d)
For our locations in Germany (Stuttgart, Essen, Munich, Hamburg or Frankfurt am Main), UK or Remote we are looking for a Senior Consultant for IT Security Solutions with focus on Access Management.
The No. 1 in Identity and Access Management – that is iC Consult. As the largest vendor-independent system integrator for IAM solutions, we have been growing for over 20 years and are now internationally successful with more than 370 consultants. We inspire our renowned customers from the automotive, logistics, pharmaceutical and finance industries not only in classic IAM topics, but are also at the forefront of innovative topics such as Customer IAM, Internet of Things or API Management.
- You advise our customers on the specification of security solutions for Internet and intranet platforms
- You are responsible for the architecture and implementation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
- You use innovative products and modern technologies such as Identity Federation, API Management, Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) or Identity Lifecycle Management
- You integrate the IAM solutions on modern cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS with the cloud tools
- You use agile project methods such as Scrum or Kanban to implement the solutions
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics or a related field of study
- You have extensive experience in the environment of security solutions in companies
- You have solid knowledge in security infrastructures for Identity and Access Management and Web API Security
- You have a broad technical understanding, are interested in IT security and are open to new trends and technologies
- You have a very good command of German and English.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making channels and a high degree of personal responsibility with a large scope for decision-making in an established company
- Promotion of personal and professional training and career development
- Work-life balance
- Promotion of the corporate climate, e.g. through regular team and company events in a relaxed atmosphere
- Above-average pay, top-quality equipment, concierge service, personal coach and an attractive company car program
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting in touch with you soon!