Solution Architects (m/f/d)
iC Consult is a fast-growing, vendor-independent systems integrator specialized in IT security solutions. As a customer-focused, modern, innovative company, we build strong, long-term customer relationships and industry partnerships. Our clients are global companies in automotive, logistics, pharmaceuticals, and financial industries. In addition to Germany, we operate in Switzerland, Austria, and the United States.
For locations In Atlanta or Detroit we are looking for: Solution Architects (m/w/d)
As a Solution Architect and part of our team you will be engaged in complex state-of-the-art projects as well as technical and project management tasks.
Our Consultants work directly with clients, who are located worldwide to deliver Identity Management Technologies. We are looking for new employees who are able to think outside the box and want to expand our U.S. business.
- Gathering and assessing business requirements for IAM
- Communicating to clients on aspects of the product and implementation
- Designing and implementing of Identity Management (IdM) solutions
- Delivering consulting and ambitious projects at our local customers
- Configuring and programming of customized extensions
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation
- A 4 year degree in computer science or one of the natural sciences
- 3+ years professional work experience of enterprise software implementation
- Training and project experience with IAM products, ideally Dell One
- Identity Manager or CA Siteminder
- Expertise in dealing with IAM products, e.g. Dell One IdM, Oracle Identity Manager, CA SiteMinder, SailPoint and Ping Identity
- Experience with user provisioning, directory services, Password Management, Single Sign-On (SSO), Audit & Compliance, Role Management
- Knowledge in programming several languages, for example, Visual Basic, C #, etc.
- Skills in dealing with Java EE or Microsoft .NET environment
- Knowledge in MS SQL and Oracle database, scripting
- Intercultural competence as well as a safe, friendly and customer-oriented appearance
- Experience in conducting presentations and workshops
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Why working at iC Consult
iC Consult is a market leader in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland for vendor-independent Identity and Access Management (IAM) system integration. You will work in an established company with numerous experience and expertise with more than 270 consultants.
Customers include numerous DAX30 and Fortune 500 companies. Moreover iC Consult adresses both classic and visionary topics in Identity and Access Management: Governance, Provisioning, Single Sign-On and Federation, Internet of Things, Consumer IAM, Social Login, Customer Data Management and IAM as a Service.
The company is constantly growing since 1997 and runs offices in several international cities close to the customers.
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths will give you wide carreer possibilities and a large space for
your personal and professional development. Benefit from an above average payment and a high-quality equipment.