iC Consult is a fast-growing, vendor-independent systems integrator specialized in IT security solutions. As a customer-focused, modern, innovative company, we build strong, long-term customer relationships and industry partnerships. Our clients are global companies in automotive, logistics, pharmaceuticals, and financial industries. In addition to Germany, we operate in Switzerland, Austria, and the United States.
We currently have several openings for Junior Consultant – IT Security Solutions (m/w/d) for our locations in Germany (Munich, Stuttgart, Essen, Hamburg, Frankfurt), Austria (Vienna), Switzerland (Zurich), and the United States (all regions).
- Development of online security specifications for enterprise IT departments
- Creation of goal-state architecture and implementation of identity and access management solutions
- Application of state-of-the-art security management products and prevailing standards for identity federation and social login to prove IT access solutions
- Configuration and development of custom extensions to IT security products
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in computer science from an accredited college or university (or equivalent qualification)
- Interest in and enthusiasm for security infrastructure, security products, and modern enterprise IT platforms
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Programming skills (e.g. Java); experience with JEE and Microsoft .NET are a plus
- Customer focus and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German or English
What we offer:
- Interesting work in customers projects and services
- A culture of personal responsibility and individual decision-making
- Individual coaching and many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Supportive workplace with a great atmosphere in a friendly company!
We look forward to reviewing your resume! Please send us a resume (preferably in PDF format) to: email@example.com