China – (Junior) IT Consultant / Support Engineer, IAIS-1117-WS
To strengthen our team in Oberhaching near Munich and later in China (Nanjing) we are seeking a (Junior) IT Consultant / Support Engineer.
IAM Worx is a brand of iC Consult Group and specializes in support and operations for Identity and Access Management (IAM). We strengthen our customers’ existing IT departments by providing 3rd-level support and developing their IAM services further.
We see Identity and Access Management solutions as a central company-wide service that is continuously developing and expanding. Established methods help us standardize this service and optimally align it to the special requirements of each customer. We offer first-class support and operations.
After a 6- to 8-month orientation phase with our experienced team in Oberhaching near Munich, Germany, you will move to our office in Nanjing, China, where you will continue to establish and expand the IAM Worx team as a team leader.
- You are responsible for providing IT security support to our global customers in a service team
- You extend the central IT security solutions for our customers’ Internet and intranet platforms
- You advise our customers on solutions for Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- You use IT security management products and modern technologies such as Social Sign-In (e.g. Google and Facebook) and Identity Federation
- You configure and extend IT security products
- You fix malfunctions and solve problems related to IT security products
- You have a master’s degree in a field of computer science or a comparable qualification
- You are very keen to learn about complex issues concerning the security of modern corporate IT platforms
- You are a strong problem-solver and have excellent analytical skills
- You have a good knowledge of Windows and/or UNIX administration; SQL and LDAP would be an advantage
- A service-focused mindset and excellent communication skills are a matter of course for you
- You have a German work permit (at least a temporary one)
- You have a permanent Chinese work permit
- You speak Chinese very well, have lived in China for several years, and want to return to China
- Very good English skills (written and spoken) complete your profile
- Work in an established company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A high level of personal responsibility and a large scope for decision-making
- A great deal of freedom for personal and professional development and further training
- Regular team and company events in a relaxed atmosphere
- Above-average payment and highest-quality equipment
We are happy to answer your questions and look forward to hearing from you soon! Please send your application documents, including salary requirements and potential start date and adding the ID IAIS-1117-WS to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or give us a call: +49 201 616162 0