For our office in Bulgaria, UK or Remote we search for you as JAVA Developer (m/f/d), Ref. JVDV-1124-WS.
Are you passionate about IT security, digital identities and data protection and want to develop exciting Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions for our customers? You are fascinated by morn technologies and like to plunge into new adventures? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Duties and Responsibilities
- As a member of an agile DevOps team, you develop and operate solutions for identity and access management
- You accompany the entire life cycle: from design and implementation to integration and productive operation
- You actively contribute to architecture and design discussions around our customer-specific solutions
- You apply the latest techniques such as continuous delivery, zero downtime and cloud native principles for highly scalable, fail-safe solutions
- You will be involved with the latest technologies in identity and access management, API management and IoT
Immediately after your start, you will be actively involved in challenging projects with well-known customers, such as Allianz, Audi, BMW, Siemens. Furthermore, you will join our Bootcamp for new employees, where you will get to know other colleagues and learn more about our company values and work culture. In the beginning you will be fully supported by a personal mentor until you have a sound understanding of our business
Skills and Experience
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship in an IT subject or have a degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics or a related course of study
- You have at least one to three years of practical experience and are an expert in Java and the Java ecosystem, .Net or object oriented programming languages, or want to become one
- You are interested in cloud-native architecture and have perhaps already some experiences with them or implemented your first project with them
- You are familiar with SQL and/or NoSQL databases and ideally you’ve got several years experience with such systems in production
- You have a broad technical understanding, are interested in IT security and are open to new trends and technologies
- You have very good English skills (B2-C1) and perhaps even speak German (optional)