For our office in Bulgaria we search for you as IT Support Engineer (m/w/d), Ref. ISPE-1123-WS.
Number 1 in Identity and Access Management – that’s iC Consult. As the largest vendor-independent system integrator for security solutions (IAM), we have been growing for over 20 years and are now internationally successful, employing more than 500 consultants. However, we not only support our well-known customers in the automotive, logistics, pharmaceutical, and financial sectors with traditional security services, we are also at the forefront of innovative topics such as Customer IAM, Digital Customer Journey, Internet of Things, and API Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You support the operations of IT Security infrastructure at our customers
- You communicate with our team in Germany for clarification and solution of incidents and problems
- You implement solutions for the IT security requirements of our customers
- We use international state-of-the-art products of IT Security management as well as morn technologies and standards like identity federation or social sign-in
- You analyse or optimize existing solutions
Skills and Experience
- University studies in the field of information technology/computer sciences
- 2-5 years of practical experience in a company
- Interest to get deeper into the IT security realm
- Very good analytic thinking
- Solid knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Good knowledge in at least one of the following fields:
- programming languages like Java, .NET, scripting
- Database, SQL, SSIS, SSRS
- Windows Server, Unix/Linux
- authentication methods (MFA, SAML, OAuth…)
- PKI, certificate services
- AZURE, Federation
- Reliant and systematic way of working
- Being a team player
- Good German knowledge in reading and writing
- English knowledge in reading and writing
- 40 hours working per week (5×8)
- Above-average pay, top-quality equipment incl. private use, personal coach
- Access to personal and professional training and development (not catalogue based).
- Access to German and English courses sponsored by the company
- Flat organisation, short decision-making channels and a high level of personal responsibility with a lot of room for decision-shaping in an established company
- Strong focus on your work-life balance, the possibility to work from home.
- Promotion of the corporate climate, e.g., through regular team and company events in a relaxed atmosphere, large company-wide events in the summer and winter
- Health insurance
- Gym sports card
- 25 instead of 20 days’ holiday
- flexible working hours
- Team events
If you have questions, you can reach us at email@example.com. We look forward to getting in touch with you soon!