US: IAM (Senior) Consultant for Okta (m/f/d)
For our U.S. branch we are looking for IAM (Senior) Consultant for Okta
iC Consult is the leading consultancy and systems integrator specialized in Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions for global organizations. Our services cover strategy, architecture, implementation and integration of all aspects of IAM. Cross-industry IAM references prove our excellence in supporting our well-known customers from the automotive, logistics, pharmaceutical and finance industries not only in classic IAM topics, but also in innovative topics such as Customer IAM, Internet of Things or API Management.
- Analyze, design, develop, implement, and support Okta integrations for various business functions (Workforce & CIAM)
- Configure Okta to provide enterprise Single Sign-On services and enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) platform features for internal and external applications
- Implement Okta Access Gateway, Single Sign-On, Adaptive MFA, Universal directory, Advanced Server Access, API Access Management, Secure Authentication, Access Management systems, Identity as a Service (IDaaS), WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect
- Design and develop integrations using SCIM and various API Authentication standards
- Develop custom Auth modules for application mornization.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelors and 4+ years of experience
- 3+ years of experience in implementing, integrating, and supporting Okta’s cloud technologies
- Ability and willingness to develop creative solutions to business problems and work well within a team environment
- Must have good communication and collaboration skills
- Solid diagnostic, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be team-oriented and able to collaborate across many participating teams
- Okta Certified Professional or Okta Certified Administrator or Okta Certified Consultant Certification
- Experience with Identity Governance Products (SailPoint, Oracle, Saviynt etc.) is a plus
- Experience with development with Java or other technologies
Why Work at iC Consult?
Interdisciplinary and multicultural. Ambitious and demanding. Highly professional and responsible. At iC Consult, everyone is an IAM influencer and a work-life balancer. You can expect everything – except business as usual. The certification by the WCA Achievement Award for excellent conditions in the workplace is proof of this.
Whether you’re a recent graduate, a career changer, or an experienced expert, you’ll quickly feel at home in our promising environment, working with the highest-quality equipment of your choice (“select your own device”). At iC Consult, you’ll be challenged and encouraged, you can develop individually, and you’ll feel one thing above all: IAM excellence that helps you grow past your own limits. In urgent cases, our in-house concierge service is also happy to help with private matters: whether you need a ticket to that sold-out concert, or a last-minute bouquet on Mom’s birthday.
We are happy to answer your questions and look forward to getting in touch with you soon! Send your application documents with the reference number SCOK-1253-WS, including salary requirement and potential starting date, to email@example.com.
iC Consult Americas, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check per employment policy.
iC Consult Group Americas Corp.
271 17th Street NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30363
Possible locations for this vacancy
Here you can find all locations for which this job is advertised. If there are multiple options, you can select your preferred hiring location in the application form.