Senior Softwareentwickler/Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)
Number 1 in Identity and Access Management – that’s iC Consult. As the largest vendor-independent system integrator for security solutions (IAM), we have been growing for over 20 years and are now internationally successful, employing more than 250 consultants. However, we not only support our well-known customers in the automotive, logistics, pharmaceutical, and financial sectors with traditional security services, we are also at the forefront of innovative topicssuch as Customer IAM, Digital Customer Journey, Internet of Things, and API Management.
For our start-up company Service Layers (servicelayers.com), we are now hiring a Senior Softwareentwickler/Senior Software Developer (SSDE-1027) in Stuttgart or remote.
In addition to traditional IT consulting for Identity & Access Management, it is increasingly important for our customers to use Cloud services. Using a DevOps approach, we deliver custom solutions that can be deployed much faster than traditional Identity & Access Management projects.
- Do you want to work in an IT security company and significantly help to shape this new service?
- Are you keen to solve mission-critical technical problems with cutting-edge solutions?
- If you’re looking for the agility of a startup and the stability of an established business, join us!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- As a part of an agile DevOps team, you develop and operate crucial Identity and Access Management solutions for our corporate customers.
- You support the entire lifecycle: from designand implementation, to integration and productive operation – from back end to front end.
- You are actively and decisively involved in architectural and design discussionsabout our customer-specific solutions.
- You use state-of-the-art processes like continuous delivery, configuration as code, zero downtime, and cloud technologiesto provide highly scalable, fail-safe solutions.
- You have insight into the latest technologies in Identity and Access Management, API Management, and
Skills and Requirements
- You have a degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics, or a related field of study.
- You have at least three years of practical experience and are an expert in Java and the Java ecosystem (Spring) or in Golang.
- You feel comfortable using SQL and NoSQL databases.
- You have experience in developing microservices in distributed systems.
- You have broad technical expertise, are interested in IT security, and are open to new trends and technologies.
- You have excellent knowledge of written English.
- Work in an established company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- High degree of personal responsibility and a large scope for decision-making.
- Numerous opportunities for personal and professional development and further education.
- Regular team and company events in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Above-average payment, highest quality equipment, and an attractive company car program.
We are happy to answer any questions and look forward to getting in touch with you soon! Please submit your application, including salary requirements and potential entry date and the ID SSDE-1027-WS, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
iC Consult GmbH
45128 Essen, Germany
For more information, visit: www.lovemyjob.io