(Senior) Software Developer / Software Architect (m/f/d) / DevOps / Java / SQL / NoSQL
For our locations in Germany (Essen, Munich, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart, Hamburg), UK or Remote we are looking for a (Senior) Software Developer / Software Architect, SSEN-1062-WS as soon as possible.
The No. 1 in Identity and Access Management – that is iC Consult. As the largest vendor-independent system integrator for IAM solutions, we have been growing for over 20 years and are now internationally successful with more than 500 consultants. We inspire our renowned customers from the automotive, logistics, pharmaceutical and finance industries not only in classic IAM topics, but are also at the forefront of innovative topics such as Customer IAM, Internet of Things or API Management.
- As a member of an agile DevOps team, you develop and operate solutions for identity and access management for our enterprise customers
- You will accompany the entire lifecycle: from design and implementation to integration and production operation
- You actively and significantly contribute to architecture and design discussions around our customer-specific solutions and lead juniors
- You will apply the latest practices such as continuous delivery, configuration as code, zero downtime, and cloud technologies for highly scalable, fail-safe solutions
- You establish yourself with customers with proven expertise in the latest technologies in identity and access management, API management, and IoT
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics or a related field of study
- You have at least three years of practical experience and are an expert in Java, the Java ecosystem or other programming languages
- You are interested in cloud-native applications and perhaps have already worked with them in customer projects
- You are fit in the use of SQL and NoSQL databases
- You have a broad technical understanding, are interested in IT security and open to trends and new technologies
- You have good German and English skills
- Above-average pay, 30 days’ vacation, top-quality equipment, concierge service, personal coach and an attractive company car program
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making channels and a high level of personal responsibility with great scope for decision-making in an established company
- Promotion of personal and professional training and career development
- Work-life balance and the option of working from a home office
- Promotion of the corporate climate, e.g. through regular team and company events in a relaxed atmosphere
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have at email@example.com. We are looking forward to getting in touch with you soon.