(Senior) Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
For our U.S. branch we are looking for a remote Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d), PDMM-1104-WS.
iC Consult is the leading consultancy and systems integrator specialized in Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions for global organizations. Our services cover strategy, architecture, implementation and integration of all aspects of IAM. Cross-industry IAM references prove our excellence in supporting our well-known customers from the automotive, logistics, pharmaceutical and finance industries not only in classic IAM topics, but also in innovative topics such as Customer IAM, Internet of Things or API Management.
- Closely collaborate with the Marketing and Sales Teams, and the CTO to frame a winning market positioning and go-to-market strategy.
- Build the go-to-market playbooks for different industries facilitating the various sales efforts.
- Create industry-specific messaging and collateral to articulate how iC Consult’s services and solutions address these industry-specific business challenges.
- Create a process to get ongoing feedback and requirements from analysts, representative customers, and partners; and, relay that intel back to our different internal teams.
- Analyze the competitive landscape and market trends, and adapt changes in our positioning and messaging from that analysis.
- Closely collaborate with marketing team communicating our value proposition to external audiences in press releases, blog posts, videos, events, and any other channel you deem relevant.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5+ years of product or solutions marketing.
- Proven track record of marketing or selling to business decision-makers within large organizations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Passionate to produce concise and inspiring copy and content for our multi-channel customer touchpoints.
- Ability to drive complex, cross-functional projects.
- In-depth knowledge of the security, IT, and digital transformation challenges of large organizations. Identity and Access Management knowledge is a plus.
- Experienced in methods and tools of market, customer, competitor, and price analysis.
What we offer
- A position in an established, high-growth company headquartered in Germany with flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making
- High degree of personal responsibility and a large scope for independent decision-making
- Work-life balance and the ability to work from a home office
- Many opportunities and support for personal and professional development
- Above-average compensation and life power coaching (personal coach)
If you have questions, you can reach us at email@example.com. We look forward to getting in touch with you soon!
Possible locations for this vacancy
Here you can find all locations for which this job is advertised. If there are multiple options, you can select your preferred hiring location in the application form.
271 17th Street NW, Suite #1750
GA 30363 Atlanta