QA Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
For our UK branch we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer (m/f/d), Ref. QUEN-1244-WS
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a QA Automation Engineer to join a well-established, rapidly growing Identity & Access Management Consultancy that has a number for FTSE 100 clients! Reporting into the Lead QA, we’re looking for a passionate and detail-oriented QA Automation Engineer to help scope & continuously improve the testing culture and best practices within the company. You will fulfill a vital part of the team, primarily focussing on establishing manual and automated processes to continually provide a high degree of assurance that specific processes will consistently produce an output that meets predetermined specification and quality attributes.This is a chance to make an impact and be a part of a well cultured and experienced team whilst working remotely.
Who You Are
- You have a solution focussed mindset and a collaborative way of working.
- You have a proactive nature, always looking to improve and striving for the best.
- You enjoy problem solving and seeing challenges as opportunities.
- You have the ability to cope with changes and short deadlines in a proactive and flexible way.
- You are someone who believes in the “Shift Left” testing methodology.
- You take control of QA on your assigned work stream.
- You build new Automation & Manual testing processes within an Agile BDD environment.
- You work closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Developers moving forward with best practices for pre-production testing.
- You research new tools and procedures, continuously looking to make improvements.
- You build scalable systems that can automatically ensure that live processes configured for clients continue to work as expected, identifying anomalies and flagging up to the relevant team asap.
- You have 3 – 4 years Quality Assurance experience within software testing.
- You have a good knowledge of SDLC (Software development life cycle).
- You have experience in creating a framework for testing from scratch.
- You have strong experience using automation tools (Playwright, Visual Studio Code, RESTful API).
- Experience using AWS & Kubernetes would be advantageous.