QA Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
Software DevelopmentTo the Application
For our UK branch we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer (m/f/d), Ref. QUEN-1244-WS
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a QA Automation Engineer to join a well-established, rapidly growing Identity & Access Management Consultancy that has a number for FTSE 100 clients! Reporting into the Lead QA, we’re looking for a passionate and detail-oriented QA Automation Engineer to help scope & continuously improve the testing culture and best practices within the company. You will fulfill a vital part of the team, primarily focussing on establishing manual and automated processes to continually provide a high degree of assurance that specific processes will consistently produce an output that meets predetermined specification and quality attributes.This is a chance to make an impact and be a part of a well cultured and experienced team whilst working remotely.
Who You Are
- You have a solution focussed mindset and a collaborative way of working.
- You have a proactive nature, always looking to improve and striving for the best.
- You enjoy problem solving and seeing challenges as opportunities.
- You have the ability to cope with changes and short deadlines in a proactive and flexible way.
- You are someone who believes in the “Shift Left” testing methodology.
- You take control of QA on your assigned work stream.
- You build new Automation & Manual testing processes within an Agile BDD environment.
- You work closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Developers moving forward with best practices for pre-production testing.
- You research new tools and procedures, continuously looking to make improvements.
- You build scalable systems that can automatically ensure that live processes configured for clients continue to work as expected, identifying anomalies and flagging up to the relevant team asap.
- You have 3 – 4 years Quality Assurance experience within software testing.
- You have a good knowledge of SDLC (Software development life cycle).
- You have experience in creating a framework for testing from scratch.
- You have strong experience using automation tools (Playwright, Visual Studio Code, RESTful API).
- Experience using AWS & Kubernetes would be advantageous.
Gain real impressions
What We Offer - Enjoy a Range of Benefits
10 Days of Training
You can expect even more:
High quality equipment of your choice - Apple or Windows, you decide!
Feelgood service, which supports you in your private matters, e.g. administrative or personal matters, organization of trips
A 3-day bootcamp for your new start with us, where you will be trained around IAM and different technologies
iC Consult University – our comprehensive onboarding program accompanies you on your individual induction path with training modules, mentoring programs and events
Support for your personal and professional training and career development, e.g. through internal training and development programs
Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a high degree of personal responsibility with great scope for decision-making is what defines us
Convinced? Then send us your application!
Your documents (resume, credentials, salary expectation, starting date, reference-number QUEN-1244-WS), are best submitted via our online form – if you have any questions in advance, just send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you.To the Application
Diversity in all dimensions is very important to our teams. We therefore include this criterion in our hiring decisions.
Similar Job offers
You haven’t found the job you’re looking for or have other skills that fit us? We are happy to consider your unsolicited application!
iC Consult is the world’s leading independent consultancy, systems integrator, and managed services provider for Identity & Access Management with more than 800 employees worldwide.
We are committed to excellence and innovation, and with the best-in-class technology in the IAM space, we provide our customers with next-level cybersecurity solutions. Our service portfolio covers Managed Services for IAM including advisory, architecture, implementation, integration, support, and operations.
iC Consult is headquartered in Germany with offices in Switzerland, Austria, France, Belgium, Spain, Bulgaria, the UK, the U.S., Canada, India, and China. The world’s largest brands trust in our expertise, to secure and manage their most valuable assets: their identities.
Possible locations for this vacancy
Here you can find all locations for which this job is advertised. If there are multiple options, you can select your preferred hiring location in the application form.
6th Floor, 2 London Wall Place
EC2Y 5AU London
You have questions in between? You can of course contact us at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org