Professional Services Consultant – PAM
For our U.S. branch we are looking for Professional Services Consultant – PAM
The Professional Services Consultant delivers on packaged services including installation, configuration, and customization of PAM (CyberArk or ThycoticCentrify) software and custom engagements that may include scripting (with help from other team members), API use, and geo-replication. The individual collaborates with other team members to ensure that software solutions are successfully implemented as the foundation of a strategic Privilege Access Management program. The technical consultant will be involved with advanced troubleshooting and technical escalation management for a client account.
This position may require travel, if requested by the Client but would normally be based remotely from your home office. This position will report to the Director of Professional Services (PAM).
- Collaborate with the Client Services team to help scope engagements for Professional Services.
- May lead the implementation of the PAM solution in the client’s environment.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Work with clients to understand the technical architecture of their environments as it relates to the installation, configuration, upgrade, or enhancement of PAM solution.
- Install, upgrade and/or configure software to work within the capabilities of the application for those requirements.
- Review the configuration decisions that are available to clients and provide guidance on best practices.
- Produce deliverables for client signoff such as installation plans, configuration plans, documentation on what was installed and configured, the architecture of the resulting environment, and any PowerShell scripts that were used.
- Build and maintain client relationships to become a trusted advisor.
- Work efficiently with client’s technical support team to solve client issues.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a technical field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of full-time work experience managing enterprise systems and/or implementing enterprise-class software solutions- with Privilege Access Management preferred.
- Windows Server operating system and Active Directory experience.
- Implementing enterprise-class software dealing with Windows and Active Directory security.
- SQL Server Implementation (Reporting/Admin) experience.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Proven ability to effectively engage and work with sales, project managers, technical support, engineering, and other teams within an organization to drive client success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working experience or ability to quickly learn all Microsoft workstation and server operating systems from XP to Server 2016.
- Expertise in TSQL queries and PowerShell is a significant plus.
- Any Windows or SQL Server certifications a plus.
- Working experience with cloud deployments on Microsoft Azure a plus.
- CyberArk CDE-PAM certified or equivalent experience
- Thycotic Secret Server certified or equivalent experience
- Thycotic Privilege Manager certified or equivalent experience
Why Work at iC Consult?
Interdisciplinary and multicultural. Ambitious and demanding. Highly professional and responsible. At iC Consult, everyone is an IAM influencer and a work-life balancer. You can expect everything – except business as usual. The certification by the WCA Achievement Award for excellent conditions in the workplace is proof of this.
Whether you’re a recent graduate, a career changer, or an experienced expert, you’ll quickly feel at home in our promising environment, working with the highest-quality equipment of your choice (“select your own device”). At iC Consult, you’ll be challenged and encouraged, you can develop individually, and you’ll feel one thing above all: IAM excellence that helps you grow past your own limits. In urgent cases, our in-house concierge service is also happy to help with private matters: whether you need a ticket to that sold-out concert, or a last-minute bouquet on Mom’s birthday.
We are happy to answer your questions and look forward to getting in touch with you soon! Send your application documents with the reference number PSAM-1223-WS, including salary requirement and potential starting date, to email@example.com.
iC Consult Americas, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check per employment policy.
iC Consult Americas, LLC
1170 Howell Mill Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Possible locations for this vacancy
Here you can find all locations for which this job is advertised. If there are multiple options, you can select your preferred hiring location in the application form.