(Junior) Software Developer / Software Architect (m/f/d)
For our locations in Germany (Essen, Munich, Frankfurt a. Main, Hamburg, Stuttgart), UK or Remote we are looking for a (Junior) Software Developer / Software Architect, JSEN-1061-WS.
The No. 1 in Identity and Access Management – that is iC Consult. As the largest vendor-independent system integrator for IAM solutions, we have been growing for over 20 years and are now internationally successful with more than 500 consultants. We inspire our well-known customers from the automotive, logistics, pharmaceutical and finance industries not only in classic IAM topics, but are also at the forefront of innovative topics such as Customer IAM, Internet of Things or API Management.
- As a member of an agile DevOps team, you develop and operate solutions for identity and access management
- You accompany the entire lifecycle: from design and implementation to integration and productive operation
- You actively contribute to architecture and design discussions around our customer-specific solutions
- You apply the latest practices such as continuous delivery, zero downtime, and cloud technologies for highly scalable, fail-safe solutions
- You’ll be involved with the latest technologies in identity and access management, API management, and IoT
Immediately after your start, you will be actively involved in challenging projects with well-known customers and, as a junior, you will be optimally supported in your first steps by a personal mentor and our IAM Bootcamp.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics or a related field of study
- You have some experience in Java, the Java ecosystem or other programming languages
- You are interested in cloud-native applications and perhaps already have some experience with them
- You are familiar with SQL and NoSQL databases
- You have a broad technical understanding, are interested in IT security and are open to trends and new technologies
- You have good German and English skills
- Above-average pay, 30 days of vacation, top-quality equipment, concierge service, personal coach and an attractive company car program
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a high level of personal responsibility with great scope for decision-making in an established company
- Promotion of personal and professional training and career development
- Work-life balance and the option of working from a home office
- Promotion of the corporate climate, e.g. through regular team and company events in a relaxed atmosphere
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting in touch with you soon!