Junior Consultant (m/f/d) for IT-Security
Remote, Aachen, Berlin, Dortmund, Dresden, Essen, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Hannover, München, Oberhaching, Stuttgart, ZürichTo the Application
We are looking for a Junior Consultant for IT Security at one of our locations in Germany (Aachen, Dortmund, Dresden, Essen, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart), Zurich, UK or Remote as soon as possible.
- You advise our customers on all aspects of identity and access management (IAM), from requirements analysis to specification and implementation
- You implement IT security solutions for Internet and intranet platforms
- You use innovative products and morn technologies such as Identity Federation, API Management, Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) or Identity Lifecycle Management
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics or a related field of study
- You have a broad technical understanding, are interested in IT security and are open to new trends and technologies
- You have first experiences in Java, the Java ecosystem, Microsoft .Net or other programming languages
- You have very good German and English skills
Diversity in all dimensions is very important to our teams. We therefore include this criterion in our hiring decisions.
Convinced? Then send us your application!
Your documents (resume, credentials, salary expectation, starting date, reference-number JCIT-1022-WS), are best submitted via our online form – if you have any questions in advance, just send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you.To the Application