IAM (Senior) Consultant for Ping Identity (m/f/d)
ConsultingTo the Application
For our U.K. branch we are looking for (Senior) Consultants (m/f/d) in the field of IAM with focus on Ping Identity, Ref. CFPI-1084-WS
How you’ll provide positive impact
- You support our customers with their central IT security solutions for internet and intranet platforms
- You are responsible for the architecture and implementation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions from Ping Identity
- You use innovative products and morn technologies like Identity Federation, API Management, Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) or Identity Lifecycle Management
Your Skills and Requirements
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics or a related course of study
- Extensive experience in the field of security solutions in companies
- Profound knowledge in security infrastructures for Identity and Access Management and Web API Security
- Basic knowledge of the software products of Ping Identity or are already familiar with federation systems and directories
- A broad technical understanding
- Interested in IT security and open to new trends and technologies
- Basic knowledge of cloud systems
Gain real impressions
What We Offer - Enjoy a Range of Benefits
10 Days of Training
You can expect even more:
High quality equipment of your choice - Apple or Windows, you decide!
Feelgood service, which supports you in your private matters, e.g. administrative or personal matters, organization of trips
A 3-day bootcamp for your new start with us, where you will be trained around IAM and different technologies
iC Consult University – our comprehensive onboarding program accompanies you on your individual induction path with training modules, mentoring programs and events
Support for your personal and professional training and career development, e.g. through internal training and development programs
Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a high degree of personal responsibility with great scope for decision-making is what defines us
Convinced? Then send us your application!
Your documents (resume, credentials, salary expectation, starting date, reference-number CFPI-1084-WS), are best submitted via our online form – if you have any questions in advance, just send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you.To the Application
Diversity in all dimensions is very important to our teams. We therefore include this criterion in our hiring decisions.
Similar Job offers
You haven’t found the job you’re looking for or have other skills that fit us? We are happy to consider your unsolicited application!
iC Consult is the world’s leading independent consultancy, systems integrator, and managed services provider for Identity & Access Management with more than 800 employees worldwide.
We are committed to excellence and innovation, and with the best-in-class technology in the IAM space, we provide our customers with next-level cybersecurity solutions. Our service portfolio covers Managed Services for IAM including advisory, architecture, implementation, integration, support, and operations.
iC Consult is headquartered in Germany with offices in Switzerland, Austria, France, Belgium, Spain, Bulgaria, the UK, the U.S., Canada, India, and China. The world’s largest brands trust in our expertise, to secure and manage their most valuable assets: their identities.
Possible locations for this vacancy
Here you can find all locations for which this job is advertised. If there are multiple options, you can select your preferred hiring location in the application form.
You have questions in between? You can of course contact us at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org