IAM (Senior) Consultant for Delinea
For our U.S. branch, we are looking for an IAM (Senior) Consultant for Delinea for our Privileged Security Services team
iC Consult is the leading consultancy and systems integrator specializing in Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions for global organizations. Our services cover strategy, architecture, implementation, and integration of all aspects of IAM. Cross-industry IAM references prove our excellence in supporting our well-known customers from the automotive, logistics, pharmaceutical, and finance industries not only in classic IAM topics but also in innovative topics such as Customer IAM, Internet of Things or API Management.
iC Consult’s Privileged Security Services practice assist complex organizations deploy, mature, and innovate privileged access management programs and other cyber security technologies through prescriptive processes and proven methodologies to reduce cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that combine experience, risk mitigation strategies, regulatory knowledge, and proven technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into world-class cyber security programs. Join the team innovating the future state of cyber security solutions.
- Responsible to install, integrate and deploy Delinea Secret Server, Privilege Manager, Account Lifecycle Management, ServerSuite.
- Participate in consulting services and advisory discussions with clients regarding products and their implementation and be able to provide technical and business process deliverables.
- Perform requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation.
- Execute advanced services related to privilege access management.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Provide subject matter expertise during customer engagements regarding PAM to always exceed client expectations.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability, specifically to be able to speak to PAM’s maturity model, risk management, and customer security posture. Also deliver advanced knowledge of PAM use cases and business processes, guide customer in their PAM programs regarding IT controls and other industry standards
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in managing, administering, developing, implementing, or architecting enterprise information systems.
- 3+ years of experience with technical architecture experience integrating privilege access management with knowledge of identity management, access management or access governance software highly desired.
- 2+ years of experience with installation, integration, and deployment of Delinea products in a client environment.
- Delinea Certified Secret Server Engineer or Secret Server Consultant
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Identity Governance and Administration (Lifecycle Management and Provisioning)
- Single Sign on and Advanced Authentication (Federation and Risk Based Authentication)
- Consumer Identity and Access Management
- Privilege Access Management
- Identity as a Service and Cloud related Identity Solution
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Virtual Directories
- Understanding and familiarity with Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, Windows).
- 2+ years managing projects through the full system development lifecycle.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security or relevant field.
- Scripting language knowledge ( Powershell, Python, Unix Shell)
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification.
Why Work at iC Consult?
Interdisciplinary and multicultural. Ambitious and demanding. Highly professional and responsible. At iC Consult, everyone is an IAM influencer and a work-life balancer. You can expect everything – except business as usual. The certification by the WCA Achievement Award for excellent conditions in the workplace is proof of this.
Whether you’re a recent graduate, a career changer, or an experienced expert, you’ll quickly feel at home in our promising environment, working with your choice of high-quality equipment (“select your own device”). At iC Consult, you’ll be challenged and encouraged and you’ll feel one thing above all: IAM excellence that helps you grow past your own limits. In urgent cases, our in-house concierge service is also happy to help with private matters: whether you need a ticket to that sold-out concert, or a last-minute bouquet on Mom’s birthday.
We are happy to answer your questions and look forward to getting in touch with you soon! Send your application documents with the reference number SCDE-1255-WS, including salary requirement and potential starting date, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
iC Consult Americas, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check per employment policy.
iC Consult Group Americas Corp.
271 17th Street NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30363
Possible locations for this vacancy
Here you can find all locations for which this job is advertised. If there are multiple options, you can select your preferred hiring location in the application form.