IAM (Identity and Access Management) Consultant Microsoft Azure AD (m/f/d)
For our UK organisation we are looking for an IAM (Identity and Access Management) Consultant Microsoft Azure AD (m/w/d).
iC Consult is the leading consultancy and systems integrator specialized in Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions for global organizations. Our services cover strategy, architecture, implementation and integration of all aspects of IAM. Cross-industry IAM references prove our excellence in supporting our well-known customers from the automotive, logistics, pharmaceutical and finance industries not only in classic IAM topics, but also in innovative topics such as Customer IAM, Internet of Things or API Management.
- You design Identity and Access Management solutions based on Azure Active Directory (AAD) and focus on B2C, B2B, conditional access, multi-factor authentication, AAD Connect, federation, identity protection, identity governance, among others.
- You elicit customer requirements for cloud and hybrid IAM approaches
- You advise customers holistically on how to achieve their IAM goals for their customers, employees and/or partners.
- You develop and recommend security best practices under the given framework or how to achieve them
- You are responsible for the implementation of the solutions in the cloud and hybrid scenarios
- Depending on the project and customer, you will work in small to medium-sized teams, remotely or on-site, and with the required or appropriate process methods (e.g. Scrum)
- You have experience in the area of Identity and Access Management
- You have experience in the area of Microsoft, Azure Active Directory, Active Directory, and ideally rights/license management in conjunction with Office 365.
- Desirable: You are SC-300 Microsoft (Certified) Identity and Access Administrator / Associate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths, and a high level of personal responsibility with great scope for decision-making in an established company
- Promotion of personal and professional training and career development
- Work-life balance and the opportunity to work from a home office
- Promotion of the corporate climate, e.g. through regular team and company events in a relaxed atmosphere
- Competitive salary, top-quality equipment, concierge service, and personal coach
If you have questions, you can reach us at email@example.com. We look forward to getting in touch with you soon!
Possible locations for this vacancy
Here you can find all locations for which this job is advertised. If there are multiple options, you can select your preferred hiring location in the application form.