Consultant IT Security / Identity and Access Management (IAM), (m/f/d)
For our office in Munich or remote we are looking for a Consultant IT Security / Identity and Access Management (IAM), Ref. CITI-1201-WS.
As a company of the iC Consult Group, IAM Worx specializes in support and operations in the area of Identity and Access Management (IAM). We support the IT departments of our customers in ongoing operations with 3rd level support and further development of IAM services.
We view Identity and Access Management solutions as a central enterprise-wide service that is continuously evolving. Established methods help us to standardize this and to optimally align it with the customer’s specific requirements. We offer support and operations at first-class level.
- You support the operations of IT Security infrastructure at our customers
- You will work with our team in Munich/Oberhaching for clarification and solution of incidents and problems
- You implement solutions for IT security requirements of our customers
- You use international state-of-the-art products of IT Security management as well as modern technologies and standards like identity federation or social sign-in
- You analyse or optimize existing solutions
- You have university studies in the field of information technology/computer sciences or comparable experience
- You have 2-5 years of practical experience
- You are interested to get deeper into the IT security realm
- You have good analytic skills
- You have a solid knowledge of IT infrastructure
- You bring good knowledge in at least one of the following fields with you:
- programming languages like Java, .NET, scripting
- Database, SQL, SSIS, SSRS
- Windows Server, Unix/Linux
- authentication methods (MFA, SAML, OAuth…)
- PKI, certificate services
- AZURE, Federation
- Very good German and English knowledge in reading and writing
What we offer
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a high level of personal responsibility with great scope for decision-making in an established company
- Promotion of personal and professional training and career development
- Work-life balance and the opportunity to work from home office
- Promotion of the corporate climate, e.g. through regular team and company events in a relaxed atmosphere
- Above-average pay, top-quality equipment, concierge service, personal coach and an attractive company car program
If you have questions, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting in touch with you soon!