Application Engineer / Anwendungsentwickler (m/f/d)
For our office in Essen or Munich we are looking for an Application Engineer (m/f/d), Ref. APEN-1088-WS.
iC Consult is the leading consultancy and systems integrator specialized in Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions for global organizations. Our services cover strategy, architecture, implementation and integration of all aspects of IAM. Cross-industry IAM references prove our excellence in supporting our well-known customers from the automotive, logistics, pharmaceutical and finance industries not only in classic IAM topics, but also in innovative topics such as Customer IAM, Internet of Things or API Management.
You support the development and extension of applications used at iC Consult Group. Specifically, this means:
- Clarify requirements with colleagues from other departments and analyze operational processes
- Adapt software solutions to the requirements of the iC Consult Group
- Create or extend data exchange processes using the interfaces provided by our self- or cloud-hosted software solutions
- Extend, customize, test, install and commission applications and databases using suitable scripting or programming languages
- Create documentation for the applications
- Instruct users in the use of the applications
- In case of malfunctions of the applications, determine and eliminate the root cause
- You master programming and scripting languages that allow you to customize or extend our applications
- You are familiar with applications running on Windows or Linux operating systems
- You know how to perform basic configuration of databases itself and the database schema
- You know how to analyze problems by reproducing issues and analyzing log files
- You have gained extensive practical experience in the field as an application engineer
- You enjoy agile projects
- You have a strong IT affinity and a good understanding of business requirements
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile
What we offer
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a high level of personal responsibility with great scope for decision-making in an established company
- Promotion of personal and professional training and career development
- Work-life balance and the opportunity to work from home office
- Promotion of the corporate climate, e.g. through regular team and company events in a relaxed atmosphere
- Above-average pay, top-quality equipment, concierge service, personal coach and an attractive company car program
If you have questions, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting in touch with you soon!
Possible locations for this vacancy
Here you can find all locations for which this job is advertised. If there are multiple options, you can select your preferred hiring location in the application form.